- How often should I clean or replace the filters?
- How do I clean the A3?
- How do I clean the Pre-Filter?
- How do I replace the filters?
How often should I clean or replace the filters?
|Medium||Every 12 Months*||Not Required||Included in the filter kit ($105.95)|
|AC Charcoal||Every 12 Months*||Not Required||Included in the filter kit ($105.95)|
|BioGS HEPA||Every 12 Months*||Not Required||Included in the filter kit ($105.95)|
|Customized||Every 12 Months*||Not Required||Included in the filter kit ($105.95)|
*Based on 24/7 operation and average indoor air quality
How do I clean the A3?
Use a damp cloth to remove stubborn stains and dirt buildup if necessary. Avoid commercial cleaning products.
- Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe the external surfaces of the air purifier. The air quality of a room will dictate how often you should clean the unit surface.
- Clean the air intake and outlet with a soft brush.
- Remove the Front Panel from the unit and use a dry cloth or soft brush to dust it off.
- Use a dry cloth or soft brush to wipe off the Particle Sensor located on the right side of the unit.
How do I clean the Pre-Filter?
The Pre-Filter should be cleaned every 3 months. A solid red Filter Indicator light means it’s time to clean!
Vacuum method :
- Remove front panel from the air purifier.
- Run a vacuum cleaner with a nozzle or brush attachment on a low power setting along the Pre-Filter to remove visible particles.
If vacuuming does not seem to sufficiently clean your Pre-Filter, please follow the steps below to wash it.
- Remove the Pre-Filter from the Filter Case.
- Fill the sink with lukewarm water and gently wash the Pre-Filter under the water for 2–3 minutes or until it is completely clean.
- Rinse the Pre-Filter with clean tap water.
- Use a towel to remove any excess water from the Pre-Filter.
- Allow the Pre-Filter to dry for 12–24 hours.
- When the Pre-Filter is completely dry, place it back into the Filter Case. After cleaning, tap the Filter Icon while the Front Panel is removed to reset the reminder.
How do I replace the filters?
Always power off the unit before cleaning/replacing the filters. Depending on your indoor environment, the lifespan of the filters may vary. The filter light will illuminate red for cleaning/maintenance while a blinking red light means that it is time to change filters. Plug the unit back in to reset the filter indicator.
Discarding used filters
- Grab the handles at the center of the top and bottom of the Filter Case.
- Push together and pull the entire case out of the air purifier.
- Once you have removed the Filter Case, lay it on a flat surface.
- Remove the Pre-Filter by pinching the two tabs on the top left and right side of the frame.
Do NOT discard the Pre-Filter. It is designed to be cleaned and reused.
- Discard the remaining filters inside. Filters should fall out easily by flipping over the Filter Case.
- Set aside your Filter Case and Pre-Filter.
Installing new filters
- Unwrap all of your new replacement filters.
- Insert the new filters into the Filter Case in the order below. Make sure to identify the orientation and direction for each filter by the label. Insert filters in the order below.
1. Customized Filter
(please ensure filter label faces outward and aligns with the top of the Filter Case when inserting your Customized Filter)
2. BioGS HEPA Filter
3. Activated Carbon Filter
4. Medium Filter
(make sure the edge of the Medium Filter lines up and sticks to the velcro on the Activated Carbon Filter)
- 1. Customized Filter
- With the new filters inside the Filter Case, place the Pre-Filter in last, making sure all the filters are packed in place snugly.
- Insert the Filter Case with all the new filters back into the A3.
- Once new filters are placed inside, the filter replacement indicator will reset for 12 months.