How to connect your device to your home wireless network?
- To begin, download the Rabbit Air app from the app store on your Apple or Android device.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the app onto your device, you can log in using your Rabbit Air account username and password or create a new one here.
- If this is your first time pairing your device, tap on the next arrow. If you have an existing device installed, select "set up or find unit” in the menu screen.
- Enter your air purifier serial number located on the back of the unit. You can also scan either the barcode or the QR code.
- Next, pair your air purifier to your home wireless network using the WiFi setup or WPS method.
WiFi Setup (watch video)
- Press and hold the Speed/Wireless button on the air purifier until the wireless indicator starts blinking.
- Wait 15 seconds or until the wireless indicator has started to blink slower. If Android, skip to step 4.
- Step for Apple users only: Exit the Rabbit Air app and go into the device’s Wi-Fi settings. Then connect to the air purifier network by selecting rabbitair_xxxxxxxxx. Exit device’s Wi-Fi settings and reopen the Rabbit Air app.
- The app will try to establish a connection to the air purifier.
- Once established, the device will be asked to provide the home Wi-Fi network name and password to the air purifier.
- To complete setup, provide a location and name for the air purifier and the air purifier will establish a connection to the home network.
WPS Setup (watch video)
- Follow the directions in the app on your device.
- Locate the WPS button on the home wireless router (Typically located on the side or back).
- Press on the WPS button on the router to activate the router’s WPS pairing process
- Press and hold the Speed/Wireless button on the air purifier.
- Once the connection is established, the device will ask to provide a location and name for the air purifier.
I Can’t Find My Home Wireless Network During Setup
The SPA-780N currently only supports 2.4Ghz signals. Also, if the router and air purifier are placed too far apart or blocked by thick walls, signal strength may be an issue. To avoid these issues, please set up the air purifier closer to the router.
How to set up Schedule?The air purifier can run on a daily schedule by turning on and changing the individual hours to a specific fan speed under "Schedule.” Note the air purifier will turn off "Schedule” if any speed or mode is changed manually either on the app or on the physical device.
How does the light control function work?
Using the Rabbit Air app, there are 3 different settings to choose from for the air purifier LEDs.
All Lights Off
This will turn off all LEDs on the air purifier.
The mood light and indicators will be controlled by the light sensor on the air purifier. If the room is bright, the LEDs will stay on, but if the room is dark for more than three minutes, they will turn off.
All Lights On
This will essentially bypass the light sensor and keep the indicator lights on even when the room is dark.
The air purifier is not responding to the app.
Please check to see if the Wireless indicator on the air purifier is on. If not, it means the air purifier is no longer connected to the home wireless network. The router may need to reset in order to reconnect.
If the wireless indicator is on, please make sure the wireless network is connected to the internet as the air purifier needs to connect directly to the cloud for it to work with the app and the device.