Here at Rabbit Air, our goal is simple: To provide you with a world-class product that is simple, yet breathtaking, quiet but powerful. Thoughtfully designed, Rabbit Air purifiers take pollutants out and leave nothing but clean air in return.
Since 2004, we have shipped our products to Canada and you can rest assured that you’re in good hands with our industry leading 24/7 customer service, 90 day returns, and 5 year warranty.
Choose from our award-winning BioGS 2.0 or customizable MinusA2 and welcome a Rabbit Air into your home today.
Shipping to CanadaShipping Method :
UPS International Delivery (5-10 business days)
Shipping Cost : Cost of shipping per item
|Air Purifier||$30 USD|
|Filters and Accessories||$6 USD|
Taxes and Duty:
|Province||Taxes & Duties|
|British Columbia||Click here to determine your PST rate.|
|Saskatchewan||Click here to determine your PST rate.|
|Quebec||Click here to determine your QST rate.|
|Manitoba||GST/HST charged upon placing order. Additional sale taxes will apply for orders shipped to Manitoba.|
|All other provinces||GST/HST charged upon placing order.|
- What payment options are available?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards. Prices are in USD.
- What is your return guarantee?
- Although our return rate is low, sometimes our air purifiers do not work out for customers. You can return or exchange an air purifier or any accessory* within 90 days of delivery as part of our 90-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Customers are responsible for return shipping. Call us for a Return Authorization Number and a discounted UPS return label.
All we require is that the air purifier or accessory is returned in a "like-new" condition, with all the parts wrapped (remote, manual, etc.) securely in the original packaging.
Once our team has received and inspected the returned product, we will either provide a full refund or proceed with an exchange.
- Items returned that are not in a "like-new" condition may be subject to restocking fees.
- Please note that replacement filters are not returnable if the wrappings are removed.
- I'm having trouble getting my purifier to work.
- Please refer to the troubleshooting table in the owner's manual. The table should be able to solve most problems you have concerning the product. If problems remain unsolved, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance.
- What happens if my Rabbit Air purifier becomes defective?
- Although defects are rare, we stand by our product by offering a 5 Year warranty on all parts and labor along with free shipping one way. Please call our Customer Care Team on our toll free number for troubleshooting options and for more information on how to proceed with a warranty. Our toll free number is 888-866-8862.
- What is covered under the 5 year warranty?
- Parts, labor are fully covered by Rabbit Air in the case of a manufacturer's defect. Warranty shipping is covered one way for orders shipped to Canada. Filters and accessories are not covered by the 5 year warranty.