About Rabbit Air
Rabbit Air is a premium air purifier brand and direct-to-consumer eCommerce company. Here at Rabbit Air, we strive to deliver the highest quality, innovative products and exceptional customer experience.
The work environment at Rabbit Air’s office, in the heart of Pasadena’s bustling Old Town, is casual but focused. We care deeply about company culture, and our core values are ingrained and cultivated. Our ideal team member is self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager to offer ideas in a collaborative environment.
A candidate for this position should be passionate about problem solving, marketing and business analysis. Rabbit Air offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to participate in the progress of a dynamic and growing company with this entry level position.
- Work under the direction of project manager and senior staffs in completing projects
- Perform data-entry and analysis for marketing and business development
- Organize project information and documentations
- Prepare various reports
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required.
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting through Excel or similar tools (Understand how to use basic formulas and pivot table)
- Some experience with Google Analytics and Adwords preferred
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to learn and use new applications and programs as needed
- Works well in a diverse team environment
- Detailed oriented and able to think critically
- Self motivated and can research, learn, and work independently
Job Type: Full-time
$40,000K to $45,000 plus performance based bonus depending on experience.
Eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit plans, including pension, individual medical coverage, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation and sick leaves.
To apply, please fill out the entire form below.