Join our team to build innovative products!
At Rabbit Air you’ll work alongside a talented team of professionals. We work hard, have fun, open-mindedly discuss, and compete with some of largest companies around the world.
About Rabbit Air
Rabbit Air is a Los Angeles based company dedicated to improving our customers’ quality of life. We are proud to offer unique, high quality air purifiers that stand out in the market for their sleek, sophisticated designs and air purification innovative technology. Our company has been growing rapidly over the past decade, and we are seeking to add new members to our outstanding and industry leading Customer Care Team.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, enthusiastic, eager to offer knowledgeable customer service, and is able to assist in order processing tasks in a relaxed, collaborative environment. Candidates should be interested in topics related to wellness, indoor air quality and customer service.
- $12.00-$15.00 per hour based on experience
- Part-time with 20-30 hours
- Office location: Baymeadows/Southside
- Hourly Rate varies depending on office location
- No prior industry knowledge necessary; training will be provided
- Must be available on weekday evenings and weekends. Shifts are as early as 5:00 a.m. and as late as 11:00 p.m.
- Passion for the art of customer service and the heart to help others
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written; able to convey information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions
- Thrives in a diverse team environment
- Friendly and confident; can offer honest and empathetic service while maintaining efficiency
- Attention to detail; outstanding problem-solving/multi-tasking skills; strong follow through skills, resourceful and creative; able to work independently or collaboratively
- Innovative, constantly seeking ways to improve processes
- Proactive attitude and focus; desire to learn and improve professionally
- Solid computer skills: Proficient in Word, internet browsers/search engines, and experience with Microsoft Excel. Experience with Salesforce a plus, but not required.
- Preferred previous experience working with various social media platforms
This is not a call center position. A Customer Care Team member’s primary role is to educate our customers about our products and consult with our customers to determine what option is best for them.