(Test) BioGS 2.0 Air Purifier
How to connect your device to your home wireless network?
1. You start by downloading the Rabbit Air app from the app store on your Apple or Android device.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you can log in using your Rabbit Air account username and password or create a new one.
3.If this is your first time pairing your device, tap on the next arrow. If you have already installed another air purifier, select "set up or find unit” in the menu screen.
4.Enter your air purifier serial number on the sticker on the back of the unit. You can also scan the barcode or the QR code.
5.Next, pair your air purifier to your home wireless network using the WiFi setup or WPS method.
WiFi Setup (watch video)1. Press and hold the Speed/Wireless button on your air purifier until the wireless light starts blinking.
2. Wait 15 seconds or until the wireless light starts to blink slower. If Android, skip to step 4.
3. Step for Apple users only:
a. Exit the Rabbit Air app and go into your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
b.Then connect to the air purifier network by selecting rabbitair_xxxxxxxxx.
c. Exit device’s Wi-Fi settings and reopen the Rabbit Air app.
4. The app will try to connect to the air purifier.
5. Once it has connected, the device will ask you to put in your home Wi-Fi network name and password to the air purifier.
6. To complete setup, put in your air purifier's location and name and establish a connection to your home network.
WPS Setup (watch video)1. Follow the directions in the app on your device.
2. Locate the WPS button on the home wireless router (Typically located on the side or back).
3. Press on the WPS button on the router to activate the router’s WPS pairing process.
4. Press and hold the Speed/Wireless button on the air purifier.
5. Once the connection is established, the device will ask to provide a location and name for the air purifier.
6. And you are set and ready to start using your air purifier though the Rabbit Air App!
I Can’t Find My Home Wireless Network During Setup
The SPA-780N currently only supports 2.4Ghz signals. Also, if the router and air purifier are placed too far apart or blocked by thick walls, signal strength may be an issue. To avoid these issues, please set up the air purifier closer to the router.
How to set up Schedule?The air purifier can run on a daily schedule by turning on and changing the individual hours to a specific fan speed under "Schedule.” Note the air purifier will turn off "Schedule” if any speed or mode is changed manually either on the app or on the physical device.
How does the light control function work?
Using the Rabbit Air app, there are 3 different settings to choose from for the air purifier LEDs.
All Lights Off
This will turn off all LEDs on the air purifier.
The mood light and indicators will be controlled by the light sensor on the air purifier. If the room is bright, the LEDs will stay on, but if the room is dark for more than three minutes, they will turn off.
All Lights On
This will essentially bypass the light sensor and keep the indicator lights on even when the room is dark.
Am I able to reset my "Replace Filters" indicator on both my MinusA2 and on my App?
Yes! You can reset the indicator on both the APP itself and the unit. To reset on the APP, scroll down to the bottom of your operation screen and press "Reset." On the air purifier, you can reset by pressing and holding the "Mode/Filter Reset" button. When resetting the indicator on either the APP or the air purifier itself the reset is communicated between each other.
Could I reset my "Replace Filters" indicator before the red light comes on?
You are not able to do so, but we can do it for you!
The "Replace Filters" indicator works as a timer. Every 12 months of operation, the indicator will alert you to replace your filters. The APP has a "filter life" bar and gives a count down as to when the filters need to be replaced. If you replace your filters sooner than 12 months, the APP will still show that there is time left before replacing since it is not based on a sensor to detect new filters. In order to reset the filter life, please have your account email address ready and email, call or chat with us so that we may do it for you.
The air purifier is not responding to the app.
Please check to see if the Wireless indicator on the air purifier is on. If not, it means the air purifier is no longer connected to the home wireless network. The router may need to reset in order to reconnect.
If the wireless indicator is on, please make sure the wireless network is connected to the internet as the air purifier needs to connect directly to the cloud for it to work with the app and the device.