The MinusA2 6 stage filtration system is a breakthrough technology engineered and developed by the Rabbit Air engineering team. Ranked highest in areas of quality and efficiency, MinusA2 is a third generation air purifier that eliminates all of the weaknesses of the conventional HEPA air purifier.
This kit includes everything you need to maintain your air purifier: 1 Medium Filter, 1 BioGS HEPA Filter, 1 Charcoal Based AC Filter, and 1 Odor Remover Custom Filter. Filters should be changed every 1-2 years depending on usage.
- Odor Remover Filter - Designed to trap and eliminate odors from pets, cigarettes and cigars, cooking and mildew.
- Eliminates many common household odors, VOC's(volatile organic compounds) and household chemical smells.
- BioGS HEPA filter traps airborne allergens and contaminants down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97% of the time.
- Long Life Filters - Lasts up to 2 years based on 12 hours daily operation. 8,700 hours of filter life (approximately 1 year of continuous operation).
- Filter Kit includes all filters required for replacement.
|Size of Product
|Medium Filter: 14.75"W x 15.44"H
||HEPA Filter: 14.69"W x 15.44"H
||Custom Filter: 14"W x 14.69"H
||Charcoal based AC Filter: 14.19"W x 14.88"H
|Weight (All 4 filters)
See how Rabbit Air MinusA2 Air Purifier helps remove, trap and destroy harmful pollutants (see above illustration) from your indoor air.
The pre-filter effectively traps pet hair, large sized allergens and dust.
The medium filter traps and eliminates mold. It also traps airborne particles larger than 1 micron in size such as pollen and pet dander. This filter increases the overall purifying efficiency of the MinusA2 air purifier and extends the life span of the HEPA filter.
This BioGS HEPA filter traps airborne allergens down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97 percent of the time. This filter also traps and eliminates germs & mold.
Odor Remover Filter - Designed to trap and eliminate odors from pets, cigarettes and cigars, cooking and mildew.
This charcoal based activated carbon filter efficiently removes common household odors and chemicals.
Produces millions of healthy "negative ions," through the use of an ion generator inside of the unit discharge, to improve the air you breathe and freshen your indoor environment.
*Test samples: Mite allergen (Der f2), Cedar pollen allergen (Cry j1), 4 types of mixed spores (Aspergillus niger,
|yes -- no||Typical HEPA Filter||BioGS HEPA Filter|
Traps allergen and particles down to 0.3 microns|
Reduces common allergens including dust mites, mold, pollen and cat dander*||--|
Reduces the growth of bacteria and viruses in the filter**||--|
Maintains optimal filter efficiency||--|
Alleviates common household odors ||--|
Penicillium citrinum, Chaetomium globosum, Myrothecium verrucaria), Cat allergen (fel d1)
**Test samples: Type A influenza virus(H1N1), Escherichia Coli, Staphyllococcus aureus
How often should I clean or replace the filters?
|Filters||Replacement ||Cleaning ||Cost|
|Pre-Filter ||Permanent/Washable ||Every Month ||$10.95|
|Medium ||Every 12 Months* ||Not Required ||Included in the filter kit ($75)|
|BioGS HEPA ||Every 12 Months* ||Not Required ||Included in the filter kit ($75)|
|Customized ||Every 12 Months* ||Not Required ||Included in the filter kit ($75)|
|AC Charcoal ||Every 12 Months* ||Not Required ||Included in the filter kit ($75)|
*Based on 24/7 operation and average indoor air quality
How do I clean the filters?
The Pre-Filter should be cleaned depending on the air quality of the room.
To clean the Pre-Filter - vacuum method :
- Remove front panel from the air purifier
- Run a vacuum cleaner with a nozzle or brush attachment on low power setting along the Pre-Filter to remove visible particles.
If vacuuming does not seem to sufficiently clean your Pre-Filter, please follow the steps below to wash it.
To clean the Pre-Filter - washing method:
- Remove the Pre-Filter from the unit
- Fill the sink with lukewarm water and gently wash the Pre-Filter under the water for 2-3 minutes or until it is completely clean.
- Rinse the Pre-Filter with clean tap water.
- Use a towel to remove any excess water from the Pre-Filter
- Allow the Pre-Filter to dry for 12-24 hours.
- When the Pre-Filter is completely dry, place back into the air purifier.